Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Distances to Everything in Madisonville!


I am excited about Walk Score. Walk Score is a service to show how far it would be to walk to places in the community. Now our score is 29 (I hope I am remembering correctly); I got so excited because I can show you that Earlington is nestled from the hustle and bustle of the town but not too far that within 5-10 minutes you can be at what was OUR favorite grocery store~MarketPlace. . .Here's the link: http://www.walkscore.com/get-score.php?lat=37.274835&lng=-87.51036&utm_source=zillow.com&utm_medium=ws_api&utm_campaign=ws_api&street=206+E+Main+St+Earlington+KY+42410 Imagine that you lived in the hub of the bigger town Madisonville with the noises that traffic can bring (Blackwell's Diner and the Historical Soc are downtown; the BP Gas is NOT the station close to the house, so no worry...you are close to gas~AND the BP is near our favorite grocer!!)...not in our little berg...yeah, you can hear the train and some cars as they turn to go N on St Hwy 41, but while I don't have numbers, it's not a "freeway" kind of pattern...the Pennyrile Parkway is generally used for most N-S travel from Hopkinsville (south of Earlington) to Madisonville. I hope this is helpful. There is the Earlington post office a block up from our home and the bank a block the other direction...a block up and one over is the convenience/gas store...

Earlington is a ONE REDLIGHT town!

I always liked that! HOPE you will too! Come see our home!

Contact me: SisterTipster@gmail.com
216-759-7596

Please NO owner finance, rent to own, land contracts. Home will need to go cash or conventional. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment